Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Valentines day gift with a difference

I have no idea how this works. I don't want to know how it works. Sometimes being not being tech-minded helps. Because I like to admire the pretty and the girly. Behold, a valentines gift from perpetualkid.com (where else do you think I find these things at 4 on a Tuesday afternoon?)
Butterflies in jamjars. They fly around and are generally pretty and very useless. I mean, you can't do nothing with 'em except get drunk and speculate as to how it works....All I know is that it requires batteries (most of the best things in life do) and you work it by tapping the jar. One tap = waking it up. 2 taps = getting it to flutter and so on and so forth.... what a brilliant idea.
www.perpetualkid.com

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar