Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Seche Colour : Iconic

Hi guys ! Hope everyone is having a fun weekend so far ! Yesterday the guys from African Butterfly gave me a visit to show me some Konad plates and polishes ! WOW ! Super impressed ! Will show you guys soon which ones I'm getting , so excited ! And it's Wednesday, been a quiet start to my week, but back at work today and working full steam ahead !

Today I'm showing you another great nail polish from Seche .. This one is called Iconic. It's a lovely deep burgundy/ red shade with the most subtle gorgeous sparkle . I just LOVE red nail polishes like these. And it's a one coater again ♥

Below are the photos of Iconic - (I put some cuticle on just before taking photos , so sorry for the shiny cuticles in some photos )
Isn't this shade just to die for ? So far this is one of my favourites from the Seche Colour range , this range is really super impressive with drying time, as well as quality !

And another friendly reminder, the blog now sells nail polishes too. At this stage I sell these fantastic Seche nail polishes, and China Glaze nail polishes, just pop me an email if your interested ♥

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar