Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Herend Love




I love blue and white decor, if you couldn't tell by my Pinterest board. My bedroom is done in the color combo and the rest of my home will be someday. I think blue and white-- most notably navy and white-- is fresh, clean and timeless. 


I'm not so sure that I possess the eye of an interior designer, however, I am able to articulate what I like and don't like. One of my favorites for tabletop decor and to collect are Herend pieces. Seeing as it is almost Easter, I thought I'd share some of my favorites. These are so classic and the blue and white figurines get me every time. I'm not so much a bunny person, but they have so many different options to choose from! I also love these as gifts-- you can never go wrong with a Herend piece and can never have too many! Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar