Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"All summer long, we sang a song"

First, I just wanted to say THANK YOU THANK YOU to all of my wonderful followers, and commenters. Everyone is so kind, and leaves comments that brighten my day. I have been reading about so many amazing women since I joined blogger, and It's refreshing to hear about everyones busy lives!

Today bRc took me to Marshalls. They had a pretty nice selection. I left with miss sixty jeans ($30), a plaid leather Baekgaard passport cover ($6), and Lilly Pulitzer Beach Perfume ($25). All great prices for all of the things.I also spotted this pink and green toile candle, I thought about buying it but the scent was not too pleasing.They also had Baekgaard leather plaid purses, kind of shaped like a LV speedy, I loved them but they were so colorful, I'm not really sure it would have matched anything in my wardrobe!

I really like Baekgaard, it's relatively inexpensive, and the colors are so vibrant. Here are a few things from their line featured on their website that I am eyeing:
$20
$34

$30
$60
Hopefully more will come to Marshalls so I can pick it all up ;)

I am loving the song "Good Girls Go Bad" by Cobrastarship. It features Leighton Meester, and she does a great job in it. I never knew she could sing.



It's a really great song to bring up your mood, and I just can't help but love it even more because of LM. So check it out! Speaking of Leighton, Season II of GG comes out August 18th! I cannot wait!!!!

I'll leave you with one more song called Don't Forget Me by Way Out West. I have been re-watching season II of Grey's Anatomy and in one of the episodes this song plays. It's downright depressing, but it's a beautiful song. Is anyone else Grey's Anatomy obsessed? I didn't like the whole Izzy seeing Denny party, or the fact that Katherine Heigl will no longer be on the show, and George too. But I have been a fan for far too long to give up on the show!

Yours,
sCe

P.S. (man it seems like I'm having a P.S. every posts, I have become very forgetful!) The wonderful Bisty and Olive passed on The One Lovely Blog Award to me! Thank you so much! If you haven't checked out Bitsy and Olive, be sure to scoot right over and do so, her posts are a fun read, and she shares the love for all things preppy too!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar