Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Topshop give us a sneaky peek into their new collections for Spring Summer 2012

 Earlier on in the week we brought you the first images of the new Topshop collection which has already hit stores for Spring Summer 2012. Now we have gotten our hands on a sneak preview of ALL the collections which will hit Topshop over the next few months! Enjoy!
 90s Redux
 A clashy collection of luxury prints, bright colors on intense bomber jackets! I am guessing this is a Topshop attempt to help us forget about Versace for H&M....hmmm....I would have prefer it if they had stuck to a more 1993 grunge feel but there you go....
 Fade to Neon
A collection of neon clothing which looks as if it has been left in the sun to fade. It has a really holiday sun bleached effect. This collection has ankle socks, brogues in pastel shades, high waisted chinos, tie front shirts and leggings. It's quite a girly collection.
 Hide and Seek
A collection of cut out dresses, tops, skirts, etc... watch out for the cut out waspie belt. I am in love with it. Topshop suggests layering all the cut away pieces on top of each other to get a different effect.
 In the Jungle
Bright and clashing floral prints from jungle flowers which they suggest mixing with animal prints to get the desired effect. Hmmm, this is prehaps one that isn't for the faint of heart! I can see 'sale rack' written all over this one since we don't like our prints too bright in this country! Again this collection features the bomber jacket which I think Topshop are trying to make 'the' jacket of 2012....
 It's a Clash
This is exactly what it says on the tin. Clashing, high impact prints which are worn all together to create a really intense look.
 Techno Sheer
A collection of pastels placed with neons and again that almost sun bleached look. It's about mastering the art of layering and creating a sheer futuristic effect. I really love that lavender thing - I dont want to say dress or top or what because they've just said layering but I think it might be a dress! Everything in this collection is sheer and floaty but kinda 90s at the same time. There are some amazing baby doll sheer dresses which I could see myself in.
 No Ruler Required
Simply about skirts which non straight hems.
Under the Sea
I wonder if this was a collection Topshop would have considered without Chanel and Versace presenting collections inspired by the high seas! So the collection is pretty much metallics and light pastels mixed together to get a shimmery effect.

So all in all I was looking forward to the 90s collection before I realised it would be just bomber jackets. Now I think it's going to be the cut away collection because there are some gorgeous bits in it. I love that cut away waspie waist belt. I want it now! I think you can shop a few pieces - and don't forget the collection which previewed earlier in the week too - surf luxe which is already open to be shopped.

What collections do you like the best?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar