Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Jessica Cosmetics Fall 2012 Spicy Dream Collection: Brown Sugar



Jessica Cosmetics Brown Sugar (2 coats)

Woot, it's the weekend! I just woke up at noon and started watching Ohio State football...all is well with the world. What are you doing?

I must admit that Brown Sugar is easily my least favorite of the collection. It's a red-based chocolate color with a fine sprinkling of silver shimmer that makes it lean toward a frost. I'm sure there's a market out there for this color, but it's just not for me. The formula was like the rest of the collection which was slightly thick, but not an issue.


*This polish was provided by the company or PR representative. All reviews are based solely on my opinion. For more information, please see my full disclosure at the bottom of the site* 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar