Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Gray Stone!...

CARESS REGULAR NAIL POLISH
GRAY STONE 10 mL
Php 22.75 / $ 0.52

I really love this nail polish! It's a dark gray jelly that makes my skin look fairer than usual. It took me around four coats to achieve this shade but because the application was very smooth, I didn't have a hard time at all. It's also very cheap so I'll definitely try more of this brand.
(^^,)
Now, I've spent the whole day watching horror films. Gyaaa~ I don't think I can go to sleep yet because every time I close my eyes, I see them (the poor victims that turned into vengeful ghosts).... *shivers* I need to watch a happy film asap. 
(>_<)
Anyway, if I can't find a happy film somewhere, I'll just swatch everything I have. lol. Good night (I hope) and see you again tomorrow!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar