Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Valentine's Day Picks

Kendra Scott Earrings // Pajamas // Alex and Ani Bracelet // Mug // Michael Kors Tote // Nikes

Hi everyone!

Today I'm sharing some Valentine's day goodies that I think that would be great to give as gifts to give to others or to even treat yourself. Low key want everything on here, everything is so cute! I've tried to give some gift ideas for each item I've shown here to give them a little more of a special touch. 
Before I get into these goodies can we pause and acknowledge the fact that the PANTHERS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL?! I am so excited and already prepping for February 7th. Let me know if you're going to watch! Okay, now that's out of my system, on to the goodies!

Donut Pajamas - I love sweets, pink, puns and pajamas so obviously these pajamas have stolen my heart the second I saw them. Who said Christmas was the only holiday for gifting pj's? They're acceptable for every holiday! Bonus points if you give these with some actual donuts.

Alex and Ani Bracelet - You can't go wrong with jewelry for Valentine's Day. I think this would be cute paired with a small basket of candy and a note that says "sweets for my sweet!"

Mug - So I spotted this mug at Target and it look everything in me to not pick it up right away! It's so stinkin' cute!! Any coffee or tea lover would love receiving this. Also, you could fill it up with some Hershey kisses and write a cute note on it to give it an extra touch!

Michael Kors Tote - I have been on the market for a nice tote for a while just for School and work and I have fell in love with the color of this tote. I love the fact that it has a zipper and so sleek and simple. I am a handbag lover, so naturally I think handbags are a fantastic gift to give! You could fill the bag up with cute little notes and I'm sure who ever will receive this gift will love it!

Nikes - Pause. How cute are these running shoes?! If you give these as a gift I think it'll be super cute to decorate the box and write a note with something along the lines of "glad you walked into my life" or something along those lines. 

I hope these ideas helped you on some gift ideas or even some ideas for you get to get yourself! I hope you have a great day and I'll be back Friday! (:

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar