Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My knitting project.

 I'm very excited about knitting. I know this is really sad but I can't help it.

I'm spending a lot of time in at the moment because I don't really know where to go or anyone in the local area. So knitting comes in handy for me. I didn't really plan on doing it and I didn't know if I would remember how to. However, once I bought needles and wool, I was fine with it!

I was planning on making a scarf but the universe has decided this isn't a thing and doesn't want me to make it. The shop I go to for wool here has no more balls of the thicker wool. So rather then having to buy thinner wool and have it be very strange. I am making a blanket where there will be two long pieces of thicker wool with thinner wool in the centre. I'm excited about this.

A blanket can also be different colors as well which helps me with the fact that I bought the store out of navy wool this week. I then had to get light blue, grey, red and orange. So this is going to be a strange blanket....
I'll post more once I get going!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar