Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Birthday Party Outfit | A Vintage Fruity Midi Dress

Vintage floral wrapover midi dress #summer
So I've continued my birthday celebrations well past the one-day event that was Wednesday last week, and had a little party with my family on Sunday. In my family you're the birthday girl or boy until the next person has a birthday, and I last until September. Get innnnn ;))

A birthday party calls for a birthday dress, and after much deliberation about which dress to wear (several were discounted due to being too fitted around the waist - not good for hiding a cake-induced food baby), I settled on my vintage fruity midi dress that I bought from eBay a couple of years ago. I reckon it's late 70s or early 80s judging by the label (the fonts they use are always a good indicator), and it's so pretty and has so many colours in it that the possibilities of what shoes and accessories to wear with it are almost endless. I went neutral with my fierce pointed heels, added a blue cami (the dress is a bit too boobylicious otherwise) and picked out the pink with a skinny belt and the most amazing crystal drop earrings from Aspire Style. Love them against the colour of my hair.

Oh and if you want to see what I did with my birthday cake candles then check out this picture I posted on Instagram... I can do this only once more before I'm 50!

Are you a big celebrator of birthdays? Do you relish having "happy birthday" sung to you every year (like me), or do you prefer the day to slip by unnoticed? I always say: Birthdays are compensation for getting older, so make the most of them. And why shouldn't we...?!

Vintage floral wrapover midi dress #summer
Lime green manicure and florals #summer
Floral wrapover dress #summer
Pink crystal drop earrings and red hair
Catherine x
Twitter 64x64 B&WFacebook 64x64 B&WBloglovin 64x64 B&WInstagram 64x64 B&WGoogle Plus 64x64 B&W
P.S. If you like this dress, you might like to see how I styled it as a wedding guest outfit for a country church!

Dress: Vintage, Heels: Aldo (super low sale price in black here!), Belt: Asos, Earrings: c/o Aspire Style, Silver ring: c/o kuka-me, Nails: Barry M Key Lime






Linking up to: Visible Monday, Let It ShineShare in Style, Monday Mingle, Style SessionsTrend Spin Link-UpWhat I Wore Wednesday, Passion for Fashion FridayFriday's Fab Favourites

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar